Thursday, September 23, 2010

Family photos!

We had some family photos taken recently and I wanted to share them with you! They were taken by a friend of ours, Chris who is a wonderful photographer. His wife is my dear friend Heidi. Emma Kate did not show him any of her BIG grins but she did pretty well. Of course, she was the star!

Our family photo with the dogs, Cooper and Dakota




This is one of my favorite photos of Emma Kate!







I will have to post some videos soon that I have taken of Emma Kate recently. She has been very busy lately. Keep checking back for that.

Much love to you all,
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It is so great to see all the new pictures and hear the updates! I cannot wait to show the girls the latest ones after school. Emma Kate is simply beautiful and happy as can be! We are so so happy for you all! We cannot wait to meet her in person.

    ReplyDelete