Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Too funny!

Okay, so this morning I went in to get Emma Kate out of her crib. She had been awake for a little while already. When I went in to get her, she was sitting up waiting on me. I had to laugh when I saw her. She was not happy with me when I had to dash out of the room to get my camera. Instead of explaining it I will let the pictures do the talking.




So when I went in to get Emma up this morning, I thought she had just managed to get one of her arms out of her jammies. I ran to get my camera and when I came back to take a picture I noticed that her pants were off too. I was relieved to see that her diaper was still on. I certainly hope she does not figure out how to take that off! I have no idea when during the night or morning that she did this....I am hoping that it was in the morning and that she did not go all night like this.I  hope everyone has a good giggle with these pictures. Calvin and I both got a good laugh out of this  My mom thinks she might have a mischievous side to her and I think she might be right! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment