Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SYLVIE!!!!

Well, I got some pictures of Sylvie this week and wanted to share them with you. I will post them below but thought I would fill you all in on how she is doing. I spoke to Stephanie today and Sylvie is doing great. She is pulling to a stand, doing some crawling, scooting on her bottom to get to things, babbling more and saying dada, and she has 8 teeth. It is really amazing how our girls are doing. They have both come so far! When Brian and Stephanie got Sylvie, she was not doing a lot of moving and interacting with her environment. Now, she is such a busy little girl and moving all over the place. She also loves to watch Elmo and Yo Gabba Gabba. I don't know what Yo Gabba Gabba is but I will have to check it out. Okay, so here are some pictures of Sylvie! These were all taken in August. My favorite is Sylvie in her red hat!!! Too cute for words!


Such a pretty girl

Watching Elmo!


Getting ready for a swim

This one is my favorite! Love the expression and her pouty lips!

We sure miss seeing Brian, Stephanie and Sylvie and hope that we can see them again soon! Who knows, maybe they will come to Atlanta or we will go to Louisiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment