Saturday, September 18, 2010

Computer wiz in the making?????

Emma Kate loves to reach for Calvin's computer keyboad when she is in his office. Calvin remembered that he had an old keyboard and got it out for Emma Kate to play with. She loves playing with the keys and cord. She will play with it for quite a while. I think it is really cute so I took some pictures (of course) and thought I would share them.

Helping daddy type some emails.

I wonder where this cord goes?

Maybe it goes here!

Daddy, do you know where this goes?

I will try this acrobatic move.

Well, I just can't figure it out.

I will just finish it off with a smile; that always works!

Hope everyone have a great weekend! We are headed to a little festival close by this afternoon. They will have various restaurants there with food that we can taste. We will go when Emma Kate gets up from her morning nap and eats her lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment