Saturday, October 2, 2010

Busy as a bee!

Okay, so I said I would post some videos and I will. I will also post some different pictures I have taken recently. What is new in our house? Emma Kate turned 10 months on September 28th; she is crawling all over the place, she loves to pull up on the furniture and cruise, and she said "dada" yesterday. How cool is that? We have been working on the "dada" for quite a while now. She will say "ma" but not always "mama". That seems harder for her to day and she seems to really concentrate while saying it. But the "dada" she will just say with ease, finally. We had another pediatrician visit this week and Emma Kate is now 18 pounds. She is growing like a weed and busy as a bee!

Pulling to a stand with a wave!

Fast crawling






Watching TV

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend! It is getting cooler here and the weather is going to be beautiful today. We are planning on getting out to enjoy it somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment