Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We are finally home!

Hello everyone! I am writing this post at 4:30 in the morning after the 4th time putting Emma Kate down for bed. We are all having a difficult time adjusting to the 12 hour time difference and Calvin and I are really struggling with this night time lack of sleep. We feel a little like zombies! We know this will pass but when we get to nightime, the seconds tick by so slowly and the fatigue sets in. We really need your prayers right now for this. I know parents do this everyday but we are just overwhelmed by it. The great thing is that Emma Kate gets up in the morning with a smile on her face ready to greet the day.

We brought the dogs home this morning. We have everyone keeping their distance but Emma Kate does not seem to be scared and the dogs don't seem to be scared either. We hope this continues to go well.

Well, I better go and try to get some sleep. Hopefully Emma Kate will sleep until 7 or 8.

1 comment:

  1. My heart is full for you all! I have been thinking and praying for you daily. I cannot wait to meet little Emma Kate! We will truly pray for you guys and sleeping. It will come. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete