Monday, July 12, 2010

Short video of Emma Kate

We gave Emma Kate a bath tonight and she seemed to tolerate it! It is wonderful to have such wonderful seasoned help with Douglas and Erica. Katie is really loving being with her new cousin. I took a short video of her after her first bath with us. It is really hot today. We went to the Jiangxi Province Adoption Center and there was very little airconditioning inside and we were all so hot. Next, we went to the notary's office. Then we headed to Walmart and bought some items for the babies. We are going out to eat dinner at an Italian restaurant and it will be interesting to see how it tastes. I will try to get a video of Sylvie and post it later. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry I haven't been around... things have been so busy the last few days with Shauna... we had sleeping issues... then every day I am not with her I am working... never a dull moment... forget sleep... I even forget what a full night is like :) Don't you just love Shamien Island... though it is like DisneyWorld where you are catered for it is interesting just walking around and I do miss the breakfast buffet at the White Swan... I just wish I had gone out more and looked around the city... oh well... hugs...

    ReplyDelete