Sunday, July 11, 2010

The girls!

Hi Everyone,
We thought we posted some pictures last night via the email post but it obviously did not work. Those posts will probably show up sometime. I know you guys are ready to see the girls so here are pictures from when they brought the girls to us. We choose to all be together when they brought the babies. It was very chaotic when they came. There were around 5 people that came in with the babies into our hotel room. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I will try to post a video sometime soon. I am not sure how to do that but I will try.


The babies have arrived!!!


Bringing Emma Kate to us


Sylvie cried a little when they brought her in.

We think one of these ladies is the nanny and one is the director.




Looking at Emma Kate's finding ad.


Steph, Sylvie and Brian

Uncle Doug with Emma Kate


Stephanie with Sylvie
 Both babies slept through the night. We all had breakfast this morning and now the girls are napping. We have an adoption appointment at 2pm today! I will post more later.

3 comments:

  1. What a tiny little thing she is!!! I love her chubby cheeks, she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS to the proud new parents! Being a mom is the best gift in the world. I totally cried just looking at the pictures. Ellis is only 2 months old and I'm already wanting a third one. Children are amazing and I am so excited and happy for you guys. Welcome to a whole new world....PARENTHOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look absolutely wonderful. I am so happy for you.

    Cyndi Peck

    ReplyDelete